Saturday 15 February 2014

Congratulations Itsan!!!!

I just logged onto the forum this morning to discover that it than now has 1000 members!

The forum only started in September, so this is a big achievement and an indication of just how many people are out there suffering, or caring for someone with topical steroid addiction.

I can only see it snowballing from here, as the word spreads and more people find Itsan in their search for answers.

If you are reading this and have not yet joined the forum, please do, as we are a friendly bunch and are here to help and support you.

If you are already on the forum, but a "lurker" who hasn't yet posted or introduced yourself, I encourage you to dip a toe in the water and share your story with the rest of the forum. We won't bite, promise!

Big congratulations to itsan for reaching this milestone and a massive thumbs up to all the members who make it such a vibrant and supportive place to be. I love the exchange of ideas from members old and new and that even now that I am two years into TSW, I am still learning new things from these people. I also really appreciate the fact that we have a couple of medical doctors on board, who kindly give their time and expertise to help others.

Here's to the next 1000 and liberating more folks from the "steroid matrix."

Itsan.org

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Louis, I've been following your blog since I stopped steroids in August 2013 and finally made my own and it's been a life saver. I too recently joined ITSAN and am surprised how fast it has grown. I really want to visit my doctor but my mother has already informed her of my "theory" of TSA and TSW and she completely disagrees. I wonder if showing her ITSAN and the member count will get her to listen to me, or if it is a lost cause.

Thanks so much for all your work.

Louise said...

Hi Mary, can I have a link to your blog so I can add it to my list please?

Geanna Bell said...

I'm trying to get ITSAN on the CBS Evening News here in the US and am hoping to succeed with Susan Ryza's help! ITSAN's going to explode pretty soon!

Kay said...

SO happy our little community is growing and there is more awareness to TSW/RSS.

-Kay